in Island Sport Works in Point Pleasant, NJ.
Bolt-On modifications are any mod that simply removes the factory part and replaces it with an aftermarket part. These type of modifications do not require specialty tools or engine tuning (although they can enhance gains from an ECU Tune) and are easy to remove if you decide to return your car to stock.
- Air Intake Systems
- Turbo Muffler Delete
- Charge Pipes, Intercooler Piping
- Catch Cans
- Anti-Sway Bars + End Links
- Coilovers / Lowering Springs.
- Wheel Spacers
- Performance Motor Mounts, Bushings, etc.
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines